In this Worldwide Brands Review, we will cover topics on Worldwide Brands Directory like who it is for, Pros and Cons, Worldwide Brands Reviews, Worldwide Brands vs SaleHoo, Refund and we will also try to answer the question ” Is Worldwide Brands worth it? “
Worldwide Brands Review Summary 2021
|Product Name:||Worldwide Brands Certified Directory of Wholesalers and Dropshippers|
|Created By:||Worldwide Brands was founded by Chris Malta in 1999; it was registered as a corporation in 2001.|
Headquarters: Maitland, Florida, United States.
|Product Category:||eCommerce Business, DropShipping, Selling on Self-hosted Online Stores,|
Selling on Online Marketplaces such as Amazon or eBay
|Price||USD – $299 Lifetime Membership|
|Worldwide Brands Certified Directory Refund||YES, if refund request is made within 60 days of purchase.|
|Worldwide Brands Certified Directory Suitable for:||New online sellers and experienced people running ecommerce businesses.|
Worldwide Brands Directory – Who is it for?
Whether you’re selling products from your own online store (eg Shopify store or WooCommerce Store) or using established online marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy or Walmart, you need to compete.
You need to compete on various levels such as:
- Quality of products.
- Delivering on your promises.
- Customer Service.
The Worldwide Brands Directory of Certified Wholesalers will instantly show you who the genuine Drop Shippers and Wholesalers are for the products you want to sell online.
“At Worldwide Brands, Inc. we believe that home-based sellers should have access to the same top-quality suppliers that the big retail stores use. We believe new sellers should never have to worry about whether or not they are getting scammed by their “Dropshipper” “.Quote from Worldwide Brands About us page.
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced online seller, Worldwide Brands Directory ensures that you, as a member, sell products directly from safe, secure wholesalers located at the TOP of the Supply Chain, just as big retail stores do.
Worldwide Brands Reviews
At the time of writing this review August 2021 they’re 259 reviews at the Uk Trust Pilot website. Of these 259, 98% are excellent, while 2% are great. Bear in mind generally, only a small number of customers usually bother to leave reviews anyhow.
You can read the reviews or testimonials written by users of Worldwide Brands certified directory here
Worldwide Brands vs SaleHoo
|Worldwide Brands Directory||SaleHoo Directory|
|Year Started||1999 by Chris Malta||2005 by Simon Slade|
|Headquarters||Maitland, Florida, United States.||Christchurch, New Zealand|
|Price||USD $299, Lifetime Membership|
(In 10 years it would still have cost you USD $299, and nothing more)
|USD $67, per year.|
(In 10 years it would have cost you USD $670, and increasing by USD $67, per year)
|Selling Internationally||YES but depends on the suppliers who you choose to work with.||YES but depends on the suppliers who you work with.|
Worldwide Brands Review – Real Dropshippers Video
Worldwide Brands Review – Refund
The request for a Refund must be made within sixty (60) days from the date of Purchase.
Worldwide Brands Review – Pro
- Over 8,000 listed, certified wholesale and dropship suppliers on the Worldwide Brands database to choose from – no risk of dealing with middlemen who can inflate prices.
- The listed suppliers are genuine and therefore highly unlikely to scam you because they have a reputation to protect.
- Although Worldwide Brands Inc is based in USA, with majority of their listed suppliers being from the US and Canada, over 50% of their suppliers do deal with international online retailers. (this is great if you wish to sell to the lucrative North American market).
- If you intend to be involved long term in online retail ecommerce business, then the lifetime membership cost becomes a steal.
- Great customer service judging by the reviews left by satisfied customers – 98% of the reviews have “Excellent” feedback.
- Provided a customer follows the conditions agreed to at the time of purchase, a customer can request for refund within 60 days of purchase (for one off payment) while staggered payments need to request for refund within 30 days of purchase.
- Reduces the risk of being scammed by unscrupulous suppliers.
Worldwide Brands Review – Cons
- Membership of the Worldwide Brands Directory appears to be costly at first, one off payment of USD $299, but if you take a longterm view it’s actually cheaper.
- The product search tool has basic market research capability in comparison to other product supplier directories out there.
Worldwide Brands Review – Conclusion
Selling roducts online is very competitive. If you work with good suppliers who supply you with good quality products at competitive prices and good delivery times then you’ve a competitive advantage.
You still need to do the work of putting your products in front of the buying public to succeed but having a good supply chain provides a good foundation.
It matters NOT if you’re just starting out or a professional who sells products fulltime you’ll notice the difference when you work with Worldwide Brands listed Certified Wholesalers. The Dropshippers and Bulk Wholesalers they list are ideal for Online Store owners, Amazon Sellers, eBay Sellers, Etsy Sellers Wallmart Seller… really anyone who sells online.
To conclude this Worldwide Brands Review, I would say, if I’m interested in selling to the lucrative North American market then it makes good business sense to be a member of the Worldwide Brands Directory of Certified Wholesalers.
Worldwide Brands Review – FAQ
If you’re starting out in selling products online, even with search engines like Google or Bing or Yahoo it can take a long time to find products to sell to a certain market. It makes great sense to join Worldwide Brands Directory membership so that you get access to genuine wholesale suppliers.
Worldwide Brands Inc has been in business for over 20 years they wouldn’t have lasted this long if they didn’t provide real value. The information they provide saves their members both time and protection from scammers.
What it costs you for Worldwide Brands Directory membership may seem costly at first but over a period of say 5 years it costs less than some of the initially cheaper alternatives.
Is Worldwide Brands legitimate? or Is Worldwide Brands legit?
Worldwide Brands is a legitimate corporation which was started by Chris Malta in 1999 and became incorporated in 2001. As of August 2021 they have been providing a certified Wholesalers and DropShippers directory to their customers worldwide for 22 years.
Worldwide Brands shopify?
Worldwide Brands doesn’t have direct links with online stores platforms such as Shopify or WooCommerce.
However wholesale and dropship suppliers listed in the Worldwide Brands Directory may have automation programs that link with these platforms to update stock and orders automatically.
This saves time and improves the customer service.